Note: Due to ill health, I no longer do volunteer work or accept mentorship requests, but I will consider one-off paid opportunities and media requests carefully. I also help Masters/Undergrad level students on a short term basis.
- Game Studies
- Parasocial relationships
- Literary theory (affect, fantasy, feminism)
- Mental illness & academia
- Mental health and productivity
- Academic writing + study skills
- Speaking opportunities (public engagement, streaming, industry events)
- Teaching (guest lectures, seminar visits, let’s play workshops)
- Media collabs (blogging, podcasts, interviews, etc)
- Writing opportunities
- Please do not contact me regarding your mental or physical health, but do make use of the linked resources under appropriate medical supervision.
Note: I love receiving emails from people who have used/enjoyed/related to my content, but please be careful when contacting me in relation to sensitive subjects. I am currently undergoing therapy, and very unwell, so am sensitive to triggering content. I advise sending a preliminary email asking permission before sending emails containing these subjects my way.
Find all my links here.